Latest version of FastWorks release stream is here. You can always install this over whatever current version you have.
Initial installation instructions: Download and run setup.exe. The software will prompt you for your account info or allow you to register a new account. You want to register a new account. Although it is a good idea to have your tactrix cable handy it should be possible to bypass this step.
If you are upgrading from a uvtunes account then simply use your old account as they have all been migrated over from the old server.
- If you connect to the ECU then update templates the logging isn't updated with the new template. *quit and re-open software*
- Update templates always downloads the templates rather than only the ones that were updated. * no workaround needed *
- Auto-approval and capture of your license sometimes gives an error. * license has to be assigned by me before proceeding but this is how it has always worked in the past *
- Fixed several crashes related to closing the software while logging is still open / active.
- Initial install now defaults to the tactrix openport 2.0 cable instead of the ELM/STN unit.
- Logging now correctly translates the units.
Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/37o7xutrac5i8 ... p.exe?dl=0
Discussion related to the 4G69 powered Lancer Rallairt
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest