Latest version of FastWorks release stream is here. You can always install this over whatever current version you have.
Initial installation instructions: Download and run setup.exe. The software will prompt you for your account info or allow you to register a new account. You want to register a new account. Although it is a good idea to have your tactrix cable handy it should be possible to bypass this step.
If you are upgrading from a uvtunes account then simply use your old account as they have all been migrated over from the old server.
- If you connect to the ECU then update templates the logging isn't updated with the new template. *quit and re-open software*
- Update templates always downloads the templates rather than only the ones that were updated. * no workaround needed *
- Auto-approval and capture of your license sometimes gives an error. * license has to be assigned by me before proceeding but this is how it has always worked in the past *
- Auto-update not working on some versions of windows. Users will need to download and run a new installer.
- full extended logging not working on all ECUs.
- Lancer ralliart install not working correctly
- Fixed several crashes related to closing the software while logging is still open / active.
- Logging improved
- Eclipse logging updated for new patches
- Improved live tuning support on Mitsubishi
- Auto-update now fixed and tested for all available versions of windows.
- full extended logging now working on all ECUs.
- Lancer ralliart install now tested and working.
- Reading of vehicle VIN improved for older KLine ECUs.
Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lo95c535oahon ... p.exe?dl=0
Discussion related to the 4G69 powered Lancer Rallairt
1 post • Page 1 of 1