Thanks!

Any discussion related to the 4G Eclipse GT/GS
SpankUrHonduh

Thanks!

Post by SpankUrHonduh » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:45 am

I would just like to extend the utmost thanks to you in helping me with the whole registration process and setting me up with my initial tune. I was getting to the point of frustration. Absolute top notch.

Flashed the car tonight.. zero issues. Idles better, pulls harder and noticed a very different exhaust note on startup. Definitely caught me off guard.

I almost instantly saw the "TCL OFF" light come on, and knowing these cars knew I would get a code eventually. 5 minutes in I got a "bank 2 sensor 1 slow response". I forgot to take the spacers out of all the o2 sensors (all cats are deleted). Doing that after work tomorrow and then will datalog with Fastworks for a week after resetting PCM. Do you still require a full RPM range in 3rd gear?

Once again, I can't say thank you enough for all the work you've done!

hackish
Site Admin

Re: Thanks!

Post by hackish » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:24 am

The best way to deal with logs is to send them to tuning@fastworks.com as it will open a trouble ticket and that automates some of the process to adjust your tune. The TCL off thing is pretty common until the ECU re-learns all its settings. This happens after each flash. Normally after 2 trips (start, go for a drive, turn off) the TCL will turn itself off.

-Michael