christmas sale?

Any discussion related to the 4G Eclipse GT/GS
rdb420

christmas sale?

Post by rdb420 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:30 pm

I'm interested in getting fastworks on my 09 gs I read in an old post that you would be having a sale around Christmas and that it would be announced at the end of November but I haven't seen anything. is this still going on?

hackish
Site Admin

Re: christmas sale?

Post by hackish » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Hi

Yes the christmas sale is running until the end of December. I forgot to put it up here.

FastWorks Christmas sale from now until Dec 31 2015. $100 off. That puts pricing at:
NA Tunes $249.99USD
FI Tunes $399.99USD
You get the FastWorks editor, the NA or FI patches (depending on the level you purchase). This includes extended datalogging and the 2 step launch control for the MT cars. The FI patches add new features such as hybrid SD maps and overboost protection. The editor gives you features such as the ability to read CEL codes, emissions monitor states, live map tracing as well as datalogging.

-Michael

rdb420

Post by rdb420 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:35 pm

i'm in! I need the na tune, I ordered my tactrix cable last Friday, not sure when i'll get it. just let me know what to do, how do I go about paying you? I have cai and cat back exhaust already done but I broke my arm so have been unable to install my header, cat delete pipe and gt throttle body with spacer, should I wait or should I get a tune for what I got and then have you do an update when I get the other stuff put on? I also plan on getting an underdrive pulley before long.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi,

You paypal the fees to payments@fastworks.com and put your VIN number in the comments. Download Fastworks and install it. Then run it and fill out the registration form to setup an account on the server. When I get the payment I add the license to the license server and it will activate from there.

-Michael

michaelq3a

Post by michaelq3a » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:12 pm

I sent the money, how long until i can use fastworks? When do I send you my list of mods for custom tune?

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:37 pm

When I get a paypal payment I take the VIN an add it to the license server - so that part is done right away.

You then download and install the software. First time you run it you will setup an account on the license server when you fill out the registration stuff. I then approve that account and assign the VIN to it. Finally, you send an email with your mods list to tuning@fastworks.com. The last step will trigger any of the other steps if I didn't see the registration come in. Many people are installed and running within a day. I posted my holiday hours too but I'll try to keep an eye open for activity even when I'm off.

-Michael