New Maps

hackish
Site Admin

Re: New Maps

Post by hackish » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:07 am

There is already the facility in the ecu for being able to scramble. I've been working on live tuning so I haven't had a chance to play with it. The current build does have some basic datalogging defined but it's going to be dependent on your calibration id.

-Michael

lokiinlove

Post by lokiinlove » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 am

Sounds awesome, can't wait to try it. I still have zero trust to local tuners (recently a well known local tuning shop managed to boost 2013 model to ohmygosh 250whp.. and they are peaking 1.64bar, wonder what their egt look like), so i'm still piggybacking stock ECU and waiting for Fastworks support release.

Will there be any other cal id specific features?

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:46 am

Have you tried out build 11698? It has logging support.

-Michael

lokiinlove

Post by lokiinlove » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:21 am

Going to try next week, thanks for input. As i understood i only need to install exe, register a new account and go, right?

My calibration id is K9T0RF2A
CVN is 6CC3D0BA

By the way, does your software support Openport clones? I mean have you or any of your clients tried to use them? Not going to touch one, just wondering.

lokiinlove

Post by lokiinlove » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Downloaded build 11698, but when i'm trying to connect it says that it cannot read VIN. Datalogging option is not available. Here is vehicle info i'm getting:
VIN : яяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяя
Calid: K9T0RF2A
CVN : 0x6c 0xc3 0xd0 0xba
Year : Unknown
Make :
ECU : unknown

Here is my bin file (managed to read it with PCMFlash through OBD via Openport):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Khuy ... jc3cWRYNUk

lokiinlove

Post by lokiinlove » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Openport is original from Tactrix.

lokiinlove

Post by lokiinlove » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:22 am

Tried another one, 2011 MT, same result. Bin below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Khuy ... sp=sharing

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:55 am

Is that file stock? I have one I got off a scrapyard ECU but the two are quite different despite having the same calibration ID.

-Michael

lokiinlove

Post by lokiinlove » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:15 am

hackish wrote:Is that file stock? I have one I got off a scrapyard ECU but the two are quite different despite having the same calibration ID.

-Michael
Yes, both are bone stock. The difference may come from both of them being read from EUDM cars, suited for Russian market. It's rumored, that GenCoupes going to Russian market has changes in flash, noone ever confirmed this though. I heard that for BK1 peak boost is lowered to 0.7bar. I'm usung CMD piggyback on my AT atm, and for some reason i can't boost past 1bar, no matter whether i add % to stock BDC or write my own BDC map. On the other hand my mate (the second MT file) can boost to 1.2-1.4 bar with no issues.

BK2 is detuned to 249hp to avoid higher tax, that's what i know for sure. We've had one local member, who ordered SFR flashed ECU and it didn't work, the car started, but he was able to drive only in some sort of limp mode. He found a guy who managed to read it, but the couldn't make it work. Unfortunatelly i do not know the end of this drama.

May i know what the differences are?

If you need, i may arrange a pack of dumps from different market ECUs, since we have lot of imported 1st generation coupes, most from Korea, but i remember there were couple from USA or Canada. This will take some time though.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:06 am

If you could send me the link privately that would be helpful. michael@fastworks.com. At the moment I'm working on adding ELM327 support to FastWorks. While I will continue to support the OpenPort 2.0 cable the industry is moving in a different direction.

-Michael