Mitsubishi Email Support

UVTune & FastWorks support for Mitsubishi vehicles
hackish
Site Admin

Re: Mitsubishi Email Support

Post by hackish » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:42 am

Machine104 wrote:It's very shady that your records show that I have a tune installed when you got on teamviewer with me and couldn't even recover the ECU, which you said was the first step and that a 2004 ralliart could not be written without doing so. Not to mention you also encountered the licensing error when you were on teamviewer with me. This error makes it impossible to even be connected to the ECU. And I can provide screenshot proof that these errors still exist.
There is nothing shady at all about it. The program doesn't have feelings, it merely marks an installed license as such so I can better locate new and pending clients.

When a file first arrives it goes into a pending folder. I build the tune and move it into the tuned folder. When the license server detects that it was installed it moves it into the archived folder. When someone needs support it gets moved back into the pending folder. Yours progressed into the archived folder since the tune file itself was built and delivered and the software reported that it was installed.

Most times when there is an issue it is fixed very rapidly but in order to get support you need to first report it.

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Then it seems your system is flawed since you saw via teamviewer that I can't even connect to the ECU, let alone write a tune to it.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:27 am

Did you not download and install the latest version? If there are ever problems found then the fixes for those problems are generally released within 1-2 days or people pop back on and point out, hey the update didn't fix the problems and I go back in and look at them. Enough cars have been flashed to date that the issues are generally pretty easy to identify and fix. I don't remember your exact support request but nobody is left with one of those sorry we can't/won't make it work situations. At worst I've even mailed replacement ecus out to people to swap in when they had issues.

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:15 pm

I currently have build 5491. Here are the screenshots I have from the licensing error. These were taken while the Tactrix cable was connected to the vehicle.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:02 am

Those screenshots were taken in September.

Look at the license expiry date of 09/19/2013. A 2004 requires manual approval and the registration date in the license server is: 2013-09-16 16:01:31.
Here is another entry from the license server:
2013-09-17 22:06:28.177794 | Download request for license file for user: 223 machineid: 5VGVPGRDJFL061GG94 revisionid: 4 version: 1

Revision #4 is the one where you were issued the tune and your license was authorized. From this I can say that you made your screenshots between the 16th and 17th of September. To say these show you were never issued your tune and license is not accurate.

I'm still fully willing to assist you with any software problems you encounter but no refunds will be issued for you.

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 pm

I posted these simply because they were already on my computer. I can provide current screenshots showing this problem still exists and that I am not able to even connect to my ECU, as I have stated since the beginning.

I will cooperate for support because I'm tired of fighting so much for something that I'm entitled to and shouldn't have to fight for at all. Your handling of this situation is shady, especially since you claim I have the tune written to the ECU when you got on Teamviewer with me and saw the issue yourself. If you plan to avoid complications like this in the future, I would highly suggest enrolling in the business college at your local university. Your business practices show that you would benefit greatly from that education. After I receive my support I will never do business with you or any company you are ever affiliated with and if I hear of anyone I know thinking of coming to you for products or services, I will tell them of my experiences with you and steer them away. I don't want anyone to have to go through what I've had to go through in this matter.
I will post the screenshots as soon as I can.
I hope that $500 was worth the hit in your reputation.

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:49 pm

And for the record, they weren't taken between the 16th and 17th.

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Okay, so here are the present issues. When I attempt to connect to the ECU, I get the following error: Image

And when I try to recover the ECU, as you said I needed to when I last got support from you, it shows this for a few seconds: Image

and then this error comes up: Image