Mitsubishi Email Support

UVTune & FastWorks support for Mitsubishi vehicles
hackish
Site Admin

Mitsubishi Email Support

Post by hackish » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:50 am

Please note, due to infrastructure changes I will no longer be providing email technical support through either hackish@gmail.com or support@fastworks.com. A new system is being setup to more efficiently track any issues fully to resolution. The new support email address will be setup as support@fastworks.com. Until the migration is complete please use PMs on this forum or if you feel that your issue could be relevant to others please feel free to post the question as a new topic in the relevant forum.

Licensed users should be aware that the UVTunes branded editor is produced under license from FastWorks and the support is available directly from Fastworks.

-Michael
CEO Fastworks Inc.

Machine104

Re: Mitsubishi Email Support

Post by Machine104 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:20 pm

I shouldn't have to post on a forum about financial matters, but I don't really have much choice since you won't answer emails. I'd like a refund, please.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:44 am

As you can see above support is offered through the forum. FastWorks provides support for direct sales items as well as technical support for items licensed through our dealers. As you can see above you have the option to do this via private message as well. With respect to a refund you would need to include the invoice number and the RMA number. Obviously we can't give a refund as soon as a VIN license has been issued.

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:53 pm

My Paypal transaction ID is # 2J203487CD119051U. I do not have a functioning product because I get a VIN number error upon attempting to read/write the ECU, so I should be entitled a refund.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:55 pm

The proper course of action would be to open a support request in the appropriate forum. I can help you get your tune installed properly but that's about all. Most often VIN errors during the install result from a VIN that was not typed in correctly. Fastworks licenses its editor to a number of organizations. We provide support to the end users for these licensed copies.

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm

I no longer wish to work with this company to get a functioning product and I would like a full refund.

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:33 am

All I want is a simple refund. This is like pulling teeth and getting a refund, regardless of the status of the company, should not be this hard. I provided you with the Paypal confirmation number so there is really no reason why I shouldn't have gotten it back by now.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:53 am

As I've said before we only provide support. You purchased a product from a company and used it now you decided that you don't want to use it anymore. If you want assistance putting your vehicle back to stock I can help you with that. We do not offer refunds for the software we sell once you use it. We certainly can't provide refunds for software we didn't sell.

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:39 pm

What you're not getting is that I have NOT used your product and my vehicle is stock BECAUSE I never received a working product. I never got a tune. I never got a functioning product, therefore I DID NOT use your product and am entitled to a refund.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:11 am

So what you're saying is that you bought this product from uvtunes and they didn't give you a download link? You didn't download or install the software. You didn't get any files and you didn't run the software at all? I have not found any support requests indicating any of this to be the case. I can certainly look it up in the license server to get to the bottom of this.

-Michael