Mitsubishi Email Support

UVTune & FastWorks support for Mitsubishi vehicles
Machine104

Re: Mitsubishi Email Support

Post by Machine104 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:22 am

I have the software, but I was never able to do anything with it because it was not functional, as stated in my previous posts. Is the concept of a customer being entitled to a refund really that hard to understand?

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:00 am

Your entire argument for this refund is based around the fact you say the software is not functional but you're not willing to seek support or report why it is not functional. While not everything is perfect, there are over 100 users with the product and you are the only one claiming that it does not function. As I've said before we provide support but Fastworks didn't even sell you this product.

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:46 am

The issue was that the software would not recover the ECU, as well as the VIN issue I had from the start. After talking to Brent for so long about the company and what's been going, I do not wish to get support based on your actions and the situation the company as a whole is in. I just want a refund. UVTune sold me the product, but Brent does not have full access to the account and said I would have to contact you to get a refund.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:03 am

I am the only person involved with FastWorks so if others are giving you advice on behalf of the company I would be happy if you could PM me those details privately so that issue could be addressed directly. If I'm understanding this situation correctly you want a refund because Brent from UVTunes told you something about me that made you not want to get support from this company? Maybe you would feel more comfortable getting your support from Brent?

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:47 pm

It's what recently happened with UVTunes and they way the situation was handled. That's why I don't wish to work with Fastworks or UVTunes with the situation. You are acting as if you are completely out of UVTunes, yet you still have power on the account. Brent understands that I have the right to a refund and we just need your cooperation so I can get it.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:07 am

As I've explained this has nothing to do with FastWorks. I resigned from UVTunes in September. I don't work there anymore. Sorry. Your decision to not use the services of either company does not entitle you to a refund. As I explained earlier I'm more than happy to assist you in removing the tune from your vehicle. Other than that there is not much I can do to help.

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:47 pm

hackish wrote:I'm more than happy to assist you in removing the tune from your vehicle.
This proves that you're still not understand that I NEVER GOT THE TUNE.
My decision to not use the services of either company considering I never received what I paid for DOES entitle me to a refund.

hackish
Site Admin

Post by hackish » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:18 am

Machine104 wrote:
hackish wrote:I'm more than happy to assist you in removing the tune from your vehicle.
This proves that you're still not understand that I NEVER GOT THE TUNE.
My decision to not use the services of either company considering I never received what I paid for DOES entitle me to a refund.
I can only tell you what I see on my end. You signed up here so you had access to download the software. There is a license entry in the license server so you clearly ran and installed it. There is a tuned file in your directory so a backup was clearly read and the tune was produced. The license server shows the state of your license as being installed so this indicates that a file was written to the ECU. You also purchased the tune this summer and several months later you noticed that you paid for something but "never received it"?

I don't mind helping you with support issues and such but I don't think it's realistic to expect a refund because you say you didn't receive anything.

-Michael

Machine104

Post by Machine104 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:01 am

It's very shady that your records show that I have a tune installed when you got on teamviewer with me and couldn't even recover the ECU, which you said was the first step and that a 2004 ralliart could not be written without doing so. Not to mention you also encountered the licensing error when you were on teamviewer with me. This error makes it impossible to even be connected to the ECU. And I can provide screenshot proof that these errors still exist.

wolverineottawa

Post by wolverineottawa » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:16 pm

hackish wrote:I am the only person involved with FastWorks so if others are giving you advice on behalf of the company I would be happy if you could PM me those details privately so that issue could be addressed directly. If I'm understanding this situation correctly you want a refund because Brent from UVTunes told you something about me that made you not want to get support from this company? Maybe you would feel more comfortable getting your support from Brent?

-Michael
I sent him here for support as per your request.